Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

it was a Skinny jeans type of day


For a very low key weekend,   i rekindled my old obsession with my skinny jeans.  


The best thing like about skinny jeans are  how comfortable they can be, and the sleek physique they give you. For me, they are perfect for weekend errands and game nights with friends. 

With my other obsession of buying on a budget, each outfit cost under $25. 

Tip: Laying a fitted tank top under your shirts, will give a slimmer  appearance to your torso. I've done this for years !
                                                                                       

Shirt: Target                                                                                                    
Jeans: Marshall's                                                                                                  
Shoes: Lucky Brand  (via Marshall's)

No comments:

Post a Comment