Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

there's Color in my Jeans

I am a girl that is crazy about her blue jeans.... One of my Fav piece of clothing to wear; and part of my favorite outfit to wear. You can catch me in a white tank and ripped jeans, all day;every day. .. if it were a uniform, i'd be set.




I strayed form my norm and decided to give it a go, find a pair of colored jeans and make them work for me! I found the perfect one and without even looking. This pair of purple Old School jeans fit great and the price couldn't be beat. With the worn ripped look and feel, they were perfect.
I paired it was black fitted formal T with lace embellishments on the back and my BCBG above the knee-high boots. I limited my accessories to a hill of silver and liquorish colored bangles....i was set.

This is one of those outfits that goes down in my wardrobe archive as comfy yet stylish, and worth the buck!






No comments:

Post a Comment