Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Nights: Dressing up My comfortable wear

For the summer nights I like to add a little spice to my causal wear. This is what i like to call, "dress up my comfy". 

I like to stay cool and stylish but not at the cost of being uncomfortable. So, for a night out on the beach,rendezvousing with friends, I wore  jeans cut-off shorts, with a tangerine colored shirt and wedge Bamboo sandals. 

The shorts were perfect for the hot and breezy temperature and the wedged heels were great for strolling on the boardwalk.  To "dress up my comfy", I added emerald green/ gold earrings and a multicolor sequin clutch.
 

Shirt: charlotte russe $5 Clearance 
Clutch: $3 on clearance 
Shoes: Bamboo 
Earrings: Khols $4 Sale 
Shorts: i made then from an old pair of jeans 



Blessings 
💛Amoi

No comments:

Post a Comment