Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tough as Leather

My most unexpected finds, sometimes are the best. I stumbled across this leather bag on one of my consignment stroll, in the Bryn Mawr section of Philadelphia. It was in this cute little consignment boutique, where I found this cross-body hang bag for a steal. It was, let’s say hmmm say under $20 bucks. It was in excellent condition and the material was authentic; I had to purchase it!
 

It's 3 years later and I incorporate this bag in my casual wear.  It’s black, genuine Italian leather, weaved into a series of squares to form a sturdy pattern for the bag. Outlining the bag is a braiding pattern of the leather, and even the strap is designed in an unusual pattern.  This bag design was was complicated yet simple... tough as leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment