Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

fun being a WallFlower

Some things are more fun as a wallflower…



I had a great time catching up with a few friends from college this past weekend. With our busy lives and different worlds, it’s been a little more than 3 years since we last saw each other.   With a massive group text and the universe working on our sides, our schedules aligned, allowing us to meet up for dinner and laughs!

We sat there for hours reminiscing about our crazy days in college, the senseless things we did in our naive youth, and the upcoming things of our lives. It was beautiful to see everyone conversing and cheerful. This was a great idea!

Contributing here and there, I felt a bit like my purse. My presence was like a  beautiful mosaic.  I spent most of the night content with being the Wallflower in this group. I was happy to see that everyone was doing well... and that regardless of the years that pasted, we still valued our friendships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment